Monday, September 27, 2010

R & R

This weekend we went up to the cabin for some rest and relaxation.  It was so great to get away and spend time with family.  Devin and Jaxon went up one night earlier than everyone else.  There was a circus in town so they went to that.  They saw lots of fun stuff like tigers, bears, and balancing chair acts.  In the morning, they went fishing and caught 3 fish.

Jaxon got his pants wet and wanted to take them off while they dried.
Another fun thing we did was go shooting.  We also visited and laughed, ate cinnamon rolls, apple pie, and hot dogs, played frisbee golf--no one could beat Josh, searched for desert bugs for Aaron's class, and ate more food!  

I was bummed to miss the Relief Society broadcast, but I set the DVR to record it before we left so I can still watch it:)  

2 comments:

JennaK said...

Ruthann--I missed the RS broadcast too because we went to the BYU football game instead. I don't have DVR, so I watched it at 2 am this morning, when it happened to be on BYUTV. That's because I was up with nausea. You'll enjoy it. I did.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting us to the cabin. We had lots of fun, but next time I would say less junk food, my tummy didnt feel so good when I got home.
Elisha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...