Friday, September 3, 2010

Playing Doctor

When I was little I remember my mom discouraging me from playing doctor.  I never knew why.

Well, the other day the boys were playing in the toy room and from the kitchen I heard Jaxon say to Henry, "Now it's time to check your penis."  Of course I went to see what was going on.  Jaxon said, "I'm pretending to be the doctor."

Then I knew why.

Us little girls didn't do those kinds of examinations.  We just listened to the heart and pretended to give shots.

And yes, we call it by the real name.

2 comments:

Bryce and Candice said...

haha I love it. I hope my kid will be as cute as yours. I love reading your blog. It makes me excited to have a little rugrats!

The Valentine's said...

That's awesome!! Porter is very curious so I could see this happening in our near future!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...