Monday, September 13, 2010

Shark Week & Coconuts

A couple of weeks ago on the Discovery Channel it was shark week.  One one of the episodes, the narrator said sharks kill 15 people a year around the world.  He then went on to say that falling coconuts kill 10 times that many people a year!  Really?  150 people die every year from falling coconuts?  I never knew.

I debated whether I should post this or not, but then I decided, sure, why not?  It's a little embarrassing, but whatever.

So...
One night after watching a show from shark week Devin and I were kissing before bed.  It looked like things might be going somewhere, but then Devin said, "I keep thinking about sharks."

Really?  That's too weird.  Yeah, I wasn't really into kissing after that.  So we went to sleep.

2 comments:

ConnieB said...

Hahaha! Devin.

That statistic about falling coconuts is NUTS! It would probably happen to me if I were ever in the jungle cause I would've never thought that would happen!

keighley@thebellalife said...

This is the best story EVER! Thanks for deciding to share it. So funny.

xoxo Keighley Poulsen Fleming

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...