Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Date

Devin and I got to go on a date last night!  Every time we go, I am more and more sure he is definitely the right one for me.  We have such a great time together.  He makes me laugh, he listens to me, talks to me, laughs at me when I'm ridiculous.

We planned to go to one of our favorites, Buca Di Bepo, but when we arrived, the parking lot seemed unusually barren.  We were a little suspicious.  When we walked up to the door, there was a sign saying it was closed for some repairs.  We were so bummed!  But, we were craving their salad so bad that we drove all the way across town to the other Buca!  We had some great discussions in all the time we spent driving in the car.

Have you ever been to Buca?  If you have, have you been in the restroom?  They have the wackiest pictures decorating the walls!

1 comment:

ConnieB said...

I've never been! I guess if it's worth a trip across town I better give it a try! (: I love date nights!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...