Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Name Game

On our date, Devin and I discussed the name of the baby.  We had decided on Oliver, but I had to admit to him that every time I talk about the baby, I can't really bring myself to call him that.  I just end up saying, "the baby."  I don't know what it is.  I remember calling both Jaxon and Henry by their names pre-birth, but I just don't like to call this baby Oliver.  But, there is not another name we agree on and playing the name game is getting harder and harder!  I don't know what we're gonna do!

3 comments:

JennaK said...

If it's any consolation, we have no ideas at all for names.

shirley elizabeth said...

Mike has plenty of football and basketball player names to offer up, if you're interested.

The Stevens Family said...

We've heard some pretty cute ones lately..Tatum, Peyton, T.J.'s, Ty, Easton, Ethan, Weston, Daxon/Daxton, or Dax..(we've heard all 3) and the last one we keep hearing is Boston. They are pretty cute! Oh actually we did hear one the other day that we hadn't ever heard ..it was Corver. :-) I hope these help with the thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...