Monday, September 20, 2010

A Regular Weekend

What did we do this weekend?  Hm...

Friday night we picked up our Utah fruit!  Oh the apples made the best apple pie and the peaches are about the best food I've ever tasted!  We'll be ordering some more because we just about ate the whole 25 pound box already!  I need some to make canned peaches and applesauce.

Saturday morning I had a Relief Society meeting and it was very uplifting.  I'm glad I went.  While Devin was at work, I took the boys to a birthday party where they played games and had lunch.  After Devin got home we headed to Elisha & Josh's house for some family time.  Then that afternoon, we were off to the ward water party and BBQ.  It was fun to visit with everyone but I only got through half my sandwich before I was full!  This baby is hogging all my stomach space so now my meals are just about child size.  I'm still adjusting because at the beginning of the pregnancy I would eats tons, so now I have to remember and serve myself less.  My plates seem so small now!

Sunday was a great day at church and relaxing and visiting teaching.  I just love the weekends.  Wouldn't it be great if we had a 4 day work week instead of 5 days?  I wish everyone would switch to that.  It would make the world a better place!

1 comment:

Staci said...

We do have a 4 day work week and yes it is great! Devin needs to teach at a school that does that. I think JoeB loves it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...