Friday, October 1, 2010

Oops...It's Okay

Yesterday Jaxon didn't make it to the bathroom in time.  He was dancing all around but not getting his shorts off so he peed on the floor.  Before I could say anything, he growled and said in an upset voice, "I'm so mad at myself!"  Then his demeanor changed and he said, "It's okay.  I can repent."  I didn't prompt him at all.  It was so funny to see him so upset at himself for making a mistake and then the calm come over him when he realized he could repent and try not to let it happen again.

I didn't know he had such a grasp on repentance.  He made it sound so simple.  I guess it really is simple.  I'm thankful for the little lessons he teaches me everyday.  He has such a sweet, tender spirit and I just love him so much!

1 comment:

Lacie said...

Ruthann you are the best. You are a great mom that is for sure. I wish I was closer to you and your family. Hope that little one inside of you is doing well. Have a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...