Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weekend Wedding

Devin's cousin Aaron got married this weekend.  We didn't get any picture of the bride and groom, but here are the boys at the reception.
First Jaxon wanted to touch the water, then he wanted to lick it.  He eventually got his whole face wet!
 Henry eating the yummy food!
Devin was so much fun to watch on the dance floor.  I had a flash back to high school!  (But this time Devin kept his shirt on!)  A black lady even came up and told me he had "moves."  Too bad I'm such a bad dancer that I can't be seen on the dance floor with him.  He has never said that, of course, but I know I'm terrible!  We did get a slow dance in and that was sweet.  It would have been nice to get a little closer, but my belly prevented that this time.  While we were dancing I just felt so thankful I am married to Devin.  He is so amazing and truly my best friend.  We are so blessed to be together not just on Earth, but all through eternity!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...