Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Dream

I just have to say how blessed I am. I am living my dream. I get to be a stay at home mom and spend all day taking care of our sweet children. There are days that I think I might go crazy, but those days are totally worth the special moments that I get to share with my boys. I absolutely love being a mom. It is so special. The amount of love I have for my little boys is unmeasurable. I'm sure every mom feels like this, at least I hope they do. I'm amazing how much I care for my little guys and how I would do anything for them and how much I want them to be happy.

Today in church we blessed Henry. Another family blessed their baby too. The mother bore her testimony and said it is so special how these little babies came to us right from Heavenly Father and they were just in his presence so recently. I hadn't really thought about that, but it is so special. They were just up there in Heaven with our Heavenly Father--it's pretty cool to think about.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...