Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Joey & Polly

This is Joey our 3-year-old, 50 pound, German wire-hair pointer. He is such a sweet guy, but we just aren't sure we want to keep him anymore. He is so good with Jaxon and really, really lovable. I don't think we give him the attention he needs. A 2-year-old, a baby, and a husband take up all the attention I have to give a the time and Joey deserves more. He would be a great running companion and he is potty trained. If anyone you know would be interested adopting Joey, please let us know.
We also have a Brittany setter/English spaniel mix named Polly we are looking for a home for. She is 2 years old, weighs about 30 pounds, and is a sweetheart. We just can't give her the attention she needs either. She's potty trained too.
We want these doggies to go to good homes so please pass the word around and let us know if anyone you know is interested.

1 comment:

Krystal Arnett said...

Ruthann, of course I remember you. Your boys are so cute and chubby. I love it. Thanks for commenting; I will add your blog to my buddy list.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...