Monday, August 18, 2008

Tagged...

20 Years ago...
--I was 2 years old.
--Pretty much bald.
--Lived in Mesa, Arizona.

10 Years Ago...
--I was 12 and so excited to enter Young Women's.
--I was awkwardly smaller than my friends and super subconscious about it.
--I was living in Lehi, Arizona.

5 Years Ago...
--I was waiting for Devin to come home from his mission (though still dating).
--I had just moved to Utah from Arizona.
--I was loving my Junior year of high school in Kanab playing volleyball and running track.

3 Years Ago...
--I was newly married and living in a little two bedroom apartment.
--Devin and I were working and attending Dixie State College in St. George, Utah.

1 Year Ago...
--I was living here, in Queen Creek, with our new baby Jaxon and couldn't believe I was living my dream of being a stay at home mom.
--I was working on painting and decorating our new house.

This Year...
--We are expecting our second baby.
--Devin will graduate and begin teaching!!!

Yesterday...
--I did lots of cleaning and then relaxed!

Today...
--I went to the doctor (found out I'm a one and my cervix is "thick") and then went swimming.

Tomorrow...
--I am going visiting teaching and taking Joey to the vet.

I tag: Jami, Joy, Lacie Robinson.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...