Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tagged!

Places I Visit Over and Over
1. My parents / in-laws houses
2. Hate to say it, but WalMart
3. Target:)
4. Utah

People who call/text/email me regularly
1. Devin
2. Joy
3. Kiera
4. My mom

Favorite Foods
1. Ice Cream
2. Crepes, but they've gotta be good ones
3. Lobster
4. Fruit

Favorite Books
1. Twilight Series
2. Harry Potter
3. And that's about it...
4.

Hobbies
1. Running & lifting
2. Scrapbooking
3. Canning
4. Doing any craft

Places I'd Rather Be
1. On vacation anywhere
2. On a date with Devin
3. Somewhere I've never been
4. Disneyland/world

Movies I'd Watch Over and Over
1. Hot Chick
2. Napoleon Dynamite & Nacho with Devin though, he makes them funnier
3. Pretty much any chick flick
4. Home videos of Jaxon

Bands/Groups I love to listen to
1. Pretty much anything country
2. Greenday
3. Maroon 5
4. Dashboard Confessional

People I'm Tagging
1. Joy
2. Heather
3. Lacee
4. Denyse

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...