Saturday, November 21, 2009

Half + .9 = 14

Yep, a half marathon plus eight tenths of a mile equals fourteen miles.  That was the run today and it was serious!  Good thing Gu tastes like chocolate pudding--yummy!  My hips were okay, but under my butt hurt like under my hip bones???  I don't know what that's about.  And now I'm having a weird pain in my right inner thigh that isn't like any other pain I've had before.  I hope it goes away because every time I move my leg it hurts...yikes!  Oh, and my face got a little sun because it took quite a while and I'm getting a little congested...noooooo!  I hate a stuffy nose!  (I don't mean to complain, I'm just documenting my ailments during training.)

Only 4 more miles and we'll be at our longest training run.  I can't believe we are this close!  I ran today with my mom and Louisa.  Those ladies rock!

Oh, and today we helped Devin's sis and her husband move into their new house.  It's super cute and the best part is that it's only 10 minutes away from us!  Yea!

Now, it's time to take a hot bath!

1 comment:

brady lady said...

you are so awesome, when i'm done having kids (which is one more) than i want to run a half marathon, not a full that's just too much but a half! maybe we can do one together?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...