Friday, April 30, 2010

Potato Heads

A few Saturdays ago, Devin and I ran some errands with the boys and when we got home he and I started making dinner in the kitchen while the boys played with their potato heads in the toy room.  We can see them from the kitchen and it was so cute to watch them play so well together.

As I watched them play, I reflected back on the day we spent together.  It was pretty much perfect.  We didn't do anything big, or expensive, or terribly exciting, but it was a perfect day spent with the three boys I love most in life.  I thought about how amazingly blessed I am to have all these boys in my life.

They played for about an hour and still did not want to stop when it was bath time.  We convinced them with promises of stories after bath and they got excited to read.  They are so sweet.

I'm so thankful for days like that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...