Sunday, August 30, 2009

Welcome Home!

Devin got home tonight from being gone for a few days for a wedding in Utah. As he was unpacking he was telling me about the trip. I'm listening, standing in my pj shorts and t-shirt and he said to me, "All the ladies wanted me at the thing."
"The reception?" I asked.
"Yeah. They all thought I was single, but I was like, 'Ladies, [he put his hand up here as if to stop someone] I know you're good looking and you do modeling, but my wife is hotter.'"

I sure do love my man!

2 comments:

Eve and Tim DeLoach x2 said...

Lol, sometimes you just have to let the men have their glory moment. Whenever Tim takes a walk down memory lane i just sit back and listen as he reminds himself how cool he was in high school...Men.

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to have Devin on our little Utah trip! I like the kid he makes me laugh!! Reins

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...