Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Please Read

Okay, I'm totally using my blog for my own advertising, but I think it's a good way to get the word out...

I am all certified and set up to watch kids and now I just need to find some clients!

So...if you know anyone in our area who is looking for someone to watch their kids, PLEASE give them my name and number. I would really, really appreciate it!

(I don't wanna post my number here since my blog isn't private, but if you need it, just leave a comment and I'll get back to you.)

THANKS!

4 comments:

Emily Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Where do you live and how many kids are you taking?

Thorne Family said...

omaha, Ne

The Valentine's said...

K so how much do you charge per kid. There's a girl I work w/ who has twin girls and is looking for a babysitter. They're about 4 months old?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...