Monday, December 13, 2010

Car Seat Cover

Oliver isn't going to own very many new things since he's got 2 older brothers.  But, I wanted to make the car seat look new for him.  So, I decided to recover it.  I found a tutorial online that helped a little, but basically I had to make my own pattern and figure it out myself.  It was a serious project!  But, I love the way it came out!  The fabric is so cute with turquoise and brown paisleys.  


 I didn't really think these covers were necessary, but then I heard someone talking about how the greeter at Walmart tried touching their newborn in the car seat and that convinced me having a cover was a good idea.  

5 comments:

Lacie said...

LOVE IT. Good work, you are great. How are you doing? I wish I could come visit you too. I can't wait to see pictures of the new guy. Love you all and merry Christmas!

Ronya said...

Cute!

Liz said...

SO cute! I need to learn how to do that!

Ashley said...

so cute!! I like the look of it!

Bryce and Candice said...

I wish you lived close by so you could teach me all your tricks!! I really want a car seat cover, but I don't know if I dare make one myself...I may just have to buy one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...