Friday, December 10, 2010

38 Weeks!

I am excited to have about 2 weeks left!  I know due dates aren't exact, but once I get to 38 weeks I feel like I will be meeting my baby SO soon and it could be any time!  The doctor commented at the last appointment about his head being down and really low.  I can definitely feel the pressure down there.  Sometimes when I get up it feels like he's just gonna fall out!  I don't know how people fit more than one baby in there sometimes!  Our hospital bags are ready but the car seat isn't ready yet.  I recovered it and still need to do one final thing before it's completely done.  I better get on it!

I feel really blessed because a friend of mine's sister was pregnant with twins and had a "bleed" like I did and she lost both babies.  I know there are many women who suffer the pain of loosing a baby and my heart aches for them.  I am SO thankful my body was able to heal and that I will be holding my baby soon!  I think parenthood is the hardest but also most amazing job in the world.  Little children can teach us so much as we try to teach them.  I am so thankful Devin and I have been trusted with a few of Heavenly Father's special spirits to raise and love.  After my wonderful husband, my little kiddos are my greatest blessing!

And I'm so excited because tomorrow Devin and I are going to see Brian Regan!  He is hilarious!  We went a few years ago and absolutely loved it so I got us tickets for our anniversary this year.  I can't believe we've been married for 6 years.  It's funny to think that now a days many marriages don't last more than a few years.  We've still got eternity to go!  What a blessing that as long as we keep our covenants, we will be together even after we die.  And our children too.  What's better than that?  I say nothing.

2 comments:

Thorne Family said...

You are soo close!!!! Hope that baby comes soon! Maybe you will get lucky and the baby will just "fall out" and you won't have to push very long!!! Hope that baby comes before Christmas, or right after. I would hate to spend Christmas in the hospital!!

Kiera said...

The carseat looks AMAZING!! Great fabric choice by the way:) I can't wait to meet little Ollie! You did have a rough road with this pregnancy, and are so blessed your body recovered unlike Cassi's, I'm sure it has been difficult at times though! All worth the wait:) Oh and Brian Regan was a BLAST!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...