So...I went to the doctor yesterday and it didn't go very well again. She didn't like that I didn't poke myself this week. I don't want to relive it all, but it ended with me agreeing to do my pokes so she wouldn't order me to the hospital to do testing. Ug, I just wanted out of there. I don't know why I keep seeing her. The nurse even told me to see a different doctor. I love the nurse. So if I make it to next week's appointment, at least I won't be seeing this lady again!
She asked me if I wanted to set an appointment to be induced next week. I told her I didn't want to be induced and she didn't push it. She did check me and said I'm 50% effaced, 2.5 centimeters, and he's at a 0 station. She doesn't think it'll be much longer. I'm totally ready to hold my little guy!