Monday, November 22, 2010

Pumpkin (Chocolate Chip) Cookies

I found a recipe on a blog and changed it a bit and now these are my favorite cookies!

Heat oven to 350.

2 cups sugar
1 cup butter

2 eggs
1 15 oz can of pumpkin
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp clove

4 cups flour

optional:  nuts, chocolate chips


Cream together sugar & butter.
Add and mix everything else except the flour.
Then add and mix in the flour.
If you are crazy and like cookies with nuts and chocolate chips, add those now.  If you know me well, you know that I don't like either anywhere near my cookies.

Grease the cookie sheet and bake for 14 minutes.  Remove right away and cool on a cooking rack.

Yields 30-35 cookies, depending on how big you make them.  That's a lot of cookies and so you can split the recipe, but I think it's hard to use a half can of pumpkin...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...