Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Curls

As we arrived at church this past Sunday, Devin and I realized how messy Henry's hair was.  It is absolutely adorable after bath time when it's all curly.  Just look...
But after sleeping on it all night, it gets flattened and looks more like this...
So, we are debating if we should just cut it.  Devin wants to keep it, but I think it's too messy.  I told a friend we are "those parents" whose kids look like a mess.  She reassured me we are "far from those parents," but still I feel like they are a mess sometimes.  I guess it's just their hair.  They are always bathed, their clothes are always clean, and their teeth are always brushed.  Devin admitted that part of the problem is he doesn't do his own hair since he is basically bald, so he doesn't think to do the boys hair.  I think of it, but usually it's not too bad if we don't do it.  I guess I'm going to have to put in a little more effort.  What will it be like if I ever have a girl?!

Oh, and Henry took some cough medicine the other night and said, "My medicine is ig-gusting."  It made us laugh.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...