Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Love




At one time, I had a relationship with my Dyson.  But, then it got old and wore out.  With having to clean up daily after 2 dogs, what do you expect?  We bought it used and the lady honestly let us know it was refurbished, so it wasn't bound to last for years anyway.  

Especially since we have dogs, I am a crazy person about having my floors vacuumed daily.  So when our Dyson started making funny noises and not sucking as well as it used to I knew we'd have to invest in another vacuum soon.  When the day came, it was bittersweet.  I didn't want to spend the money, but we did need one and it is a household tool that I definitely can not live with one that does not work super well.  So, the Craig's List search began.  I found one right away, still in the box!  And almost half price!  I was so excited!


I picked it up that day and brought it home to use.  I love, love, love it!  

2 comments:

Lola said...

I love my Dyson...and I love the company. If you have problems with your vacuum call them and they'll troubleshoot with you and send replacement parts. :) I haven't had to do this with mine, its almost 4 years old, but my mom's is 6 years old and she's had a couple issues and Dyson's resolved them no problem. I wish mine would break sometimes, cause I want the ball one!!!

ConnieB said...

I've been really fascinated by the commercials... as soon as mine craps out on me I'll have to try this out! (: Is it lightweight? That's a deal breaker for me if not (;

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...