Monday, July 19, 2010

What's Been Going On...

Well, not much.  We had a nice weekend getting errands done and things around the house, nothing too exciting.  But spending the time together was really nice.

Devin officially starts teaching again tomorrow.  He was back at work last week, but the kids didn't start yet.  And I am watching daycare kids again.  I had a nice break, but am actually a little glad to have the work again.  I'm sure I'll be tired of it soon enough.

Along with teaching, Devin has night classes Monday and Wednesday, and works Tuesday and Thursday nights.  So, he is back to being really busy!  And I'm back to making dinner, cleaning up, and bathing the kids by myself every night.  I know lots of moms do this, but for me, I love it when Devin is able to help with dinner and bedtime.  By the end of the day it is such a relief to have his help.  But, he is working hard in school and I want him to be there so I gotta do what I gotta do!

I can feel the baby move now!  It's really light, but I know for sure it's the baby.  And we picked a name.  It was going to Graham, but when we found out for sure it was a boy, I just felt like that name didn't fit.  I can't really explain why.  I really love the name, but for some reason, it's not the right name for this baby.  I think we are going to name him Oliver.  Devin and I both really like it.  We've never even considered that name before, but it just came up one day after we found out he was a he.  That's kind of what it was like when we picked Henry's name.  We never talked about it before, but when we first said it, we both loved it!  So, Oliver Something Miller...we haven't decided on the middle name for sure yet...

3 comments:

Adam and Nicole said...

My sister in law Amy, named her son Graham! It is so cute, I would use it if it wasn't my last name. :) Oliver is really cute! My dad's middle name is Oliver, and we almost passed it on to one of our sons! You pick cute names!!

The Stevens Family said...

Oliver is a cute name! It's funny how names need to feel right :-) I'm glad you are back to normal and everything is going good!

Staci said...

I think the name Oliver fits your other names better. I have this thing about all the kids names being similar and sounding good together. I love the name Graham too, I have a nephew with that name. But Oliver is different like the other two your already have and if you get another blonde baby, then it will fit just fine! I can't believe you are willing to tell everyone the name you picked. Maybe I would too if my husband would agree to a name before I gave birth...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...