Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Squat

The other night we were getting the boys ready for the bath.  I took Henry's clothes off and he started running around.  It was so cute because he would run across the kitchen, turn around and look at me, then run back to me and give me a big hug.  He did it like 5 times and then climbed up on the chair in the toy room and laughed and gave a huge smile.  I snapped the pic and turned around to put the camera away.  When I turned back, Henry was squatted down on the floor with this look of concentration and focus.  I knew it was not a good thing so as I went to pick him up, he pooped right there on the floor!  Aaaaaaaaaa!  No!  Not on my floor!!!

Good thing he's so cute!

Moral of the story...no matter how cute it is, don't let your kids run around without their diaper on!

4 comments:

The Herberts said...

he he he .... Hilarious! Maybe you should start potty training that boy :) Sounds like he might be an easy one.

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

ha ha ha ha ha. Funniest thing I've read all week.

-j

Staci said...

I don't let jaci run around naked very often. Five times, maybe. Well it's usually after bath time and after I let her do it a few times she peed on her bedroom floor. (Good thing we don't have carpet) So that was the end to that, for a month. Then I let her do it again and the second time she peed, again, in the same place... Maybe it's time that I learn something...

Kiera said...

HAAAA! That sucks but it's hilarious... Great camera angle by the way:):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...