Monday, February 22, 2010

Registered Mom Gear

"Is that what you're wearing?"

That's what Devin asked me when he got home Friday because we are actually going out to dinner for once.  He said I was in my "registered mom gear" shirt.

It actually made me laugh because he is totally right.  I have clothes, that I prefer not to go in public in (t-shirts, sports bra, jeans from high school) that I wear daily when I'm at home with the kids.  I don't wanna wear my nice clothes when I get food and boogers smeared on me.

So the answer to my question, after I got done laughing, was "Nope."  I got dressed in nice jeans and a real shirt and put make up on.  But, I was still sporting the pony tail with clipped back bangs!

5 comments:

ConnieB said...

hahahahahahha!!! I can swing wearing my same clothes around brody... I actually have to since I have to go to school and whatnot.. but once I have two forget about it. Bring on the sweats! (;

Kiera said...

HAHAHAHAHA thats HILARIOUS!!!! You looked SO cute at dinner, you always look cute i'm sure even in your mom clothes:) Everyone likes a tiny pony! We need to go out or hang out more often!! It's so fun to be with you guys!!! I hope Henry is feeling a little better:)

The Clarks said...

haha I love it.. Mom Gear. So true!

vegan minus the flannel said...

Ruthann, I think that is a great comment and exactly the vocabulary Devin would use. Listen, in life there are seperate outfits for seperate occasions. watching Oprah requires a different set of clothing than going clubbin. The exception to this rule is if you are elderly,than the moomoo can be worn for anything and everything.-Reins

brady lady said...

i understand completely

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...