Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Twilight

I finally saw it!  I figure by now all the die hard fans have seen it too, so I won't hold back on my review...

I LOVED it!  At first I wasn't convinced they had a good pick for Edward, but he played it really well.  Except, before the part when Bella told him that she knew he was a vampire, he was all rigid all the time and I guess that's how he is supposed to be since it's so hard for him to be around her, but I guess I didn't picture him being so weird looking when I read it.  Does that even make sense?  

My brother told me about a review he heard on the radio that said, "You've never seen NOT having sex so HOT before."  I thought their chemistry was good, but nothing super hot.  The kiss was pretty hot though.  But it was silly when he flew across the room and into the wall to stop himself...I don't remember that happening...did it?

My favorite part was the baseball scene, which my brother pointed out was probably due to the awesome song they picked for it (search "supermassive black hole twilight" on YouTube).  It was just so fun to watch and imagine if we could really play baseball like that.  How cool would that be?  

My other favorite scene was when Edward drove Bella to school.  When they got out he just looked so cocky with this big goofy smile on his face like he was thinking, "Yep, I've got a girlfriend and she's hot and I'm hot and you are all jealous!"  I just loved it!  It was funny and cute and not really how I pictured it in the book, but better!  haha!  Then it got even better when she said, "Everyone's staring at us."  He said, "No, not that guy.  Oh, nevermind, he just looked."  Oh, I love a good cheesy romance!  

I think Jacob is pretty, but needs to cut his hair.  Jasper was a little silly looking, like his eyes were gonna pop out, but I thought he was cute.  Charile was good.  I think they should have left in the parts about how Bella always cooked for him.  Instead, they were always at that diner.  Alice looks a little older to me.  Devin thinks she's really pretty.  I think that's about it...

5 comments:

Kassi said...

I loved it too! I went thinking it wasn't going to be that good so I was happy with it! I pretty much agree with everyhting you said but I really didn't like Jasper! He was just too different from the book. I also didn't like Jacob that much. I pictured a much different Jacob. His hair was WAY to long and needed to be in a pony tail and it needed to be glossy and it was just NOT at all like the book. Anyway I will own it to go with the rest of my Twilight stuff ;)

ConnieB said...

I loved it too! Don't worry, Jacob cuts his hair in one of the later books.. Bella likes it better long. Sick! haha
I was thinking the same thing about Bella NEVER cooking. Not once!

Carly Nichols said...

I agree 100% with you! And I saw the movie...twice...and I want to see it again:) I just finished the books a couptle days ago and I think the ending is perfect! Though the second book isn't my favortite but I'll definitely read them again. Oh and congrats to Devin getting the teaching position...sorry a little late:)

Jami said...

it was good. I hadn't read the books...I KNOW....
Anyways, but I started after I saw the movie.
I thought the movie was very entertaining. Alittle cheesy...but cute.

Livin' Wright said...

It was so fun to see you guys last week. Nix and Jaxon got along so well, we will have to meet up when we come home for christmas.

PS. Henry is ADORABLE!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...