Friday, June 26, 2009

Op-A-Pus

Ever since we went to the aquarium in San Diego, Jaxon has been playing with his toy sea animals. As he sat on the floor with the octopus yesterday, he said...

"He's a op-a-pus. These sippy cups? These suction cups."

Then he said this to himself...

"I told Gramps they're sippy cups, but they're not. They're suction cups."

It was just so cute to hear how his language is developing and his sentences are becoming more complex.

Sometimes we eat out since Daddy's not here...

I haven't ever bought pudding snack packs before because I'm sure they're not good for you, but these said "no preservatives" and looked like an easy, fast snack so I just did it, plus they were a good deal at Costco. Almost everyday Jaxon and I sit at the counter during Henry's afternoon nap and have a pudding snack. I enjoy it as much as he does!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...