Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We're Moving to San Diego!

Um, no not really, but I do love it there! If I could afford to have a home on the beach I wouldn't hesitate, but that will probably never happen.

Here are some pics from our trip to see Daddy!

Beach Glamor Shot...yikes, I though my face was on fire! Beautiful, I know!
Here is Granny and Jaxon making some shapes from Play Dough. I love the shirt tucked into the underwear. He picked those underwear to match his shirt. Very fashion conscious already--gets it from his daddy.
Orange lips from eating raw carrots for a snack. I love that smile!
This was a cool statue in Balboa Park.
Little model baby
TOO CUTE!
Poor Jaxon...we went into a hot sauce store and he must have touched something when we weren't looking because five minutes after we walked out of the store he started screaming and we smelled peppers. He rubbed it in his eye! All around it was red. After crying and screaming for twenty minutes, he crashed. I felt so bad for the little guy!
Their first ride on a Merry-Go-Round. Jaxon was so somber. Henry thought he was gonna get a drink when I sat down with him so he basically squirmed and screamed the whole time.
Daddy playing with Henry right after Henry woke up. His little sleepy face is so cute!
Aquarium with Granny.
Jaxon loved the sharks.
Jaxon made a "nest" with the table chairs, some pillows, and toys. It's one of his new favorite things to do.
Daddy and baby Henry
Notice Devin's right hand...he's playing swords with Jaxon.
Henry after eating. I actually had to throw that onsie away because the food (apricots and bananas) was like smooshed into the fabric and wouldn't come out.
A few moments later...get me outta here!
We took the boys to see the San Diego Temple. It's so pretty. We asked Jaxon who was on top and he said "Angel Oni."
It might be hard to see, but this pic shows Henry's first little wings in his hair. I'm excited to see if his hair will be like Jaxon's with crazy cute wings and curls!
Jaxon shooting Spidy webs at the temple.
Um, it was a little sunny. I love all the squinty faces!
Jaxon admiring the flowers at the temple. The other day he said he was going to "Find another girl" (he wanted Mommy, but I explained that I'm already married to Daddy) "and give her flowers then get married in the temple." It was precious! He thought of giving her flowers all on his own! Look out ladies, this kid is gonna make a great catch! Hopefully he'll pick up cooking from his daddy and he'd be the whole package!
Jaxon and Daddy warming up at the beach. I thought Jaxon wouldn't like the cold ocean water, but he LOVED getting splashed (and sometime knocked down) by the waves. His lips were purple and she was shaking all over from shivering before we convinced him to take a break and warm up.
Henry definitely enjoyed the beach:)
Oh, there was this creepy drunk homeless man that stopped and talked literally 6 times. He said, "I apologize, I may be a little buzzed, but these kids just melt my heart." Um, yeah, a little?

I LOVE this pic. Not only is it of the beautiful ocean and sunset, but look at how handsome Devin is and that cute face Jaxon is making.
"Op-a-pus"

And this is a nasty sweet potato growing in my pantry when I got home. When they start growing it's always freaky!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Very cute Ruthann. It looks like you had a great time. I noticed that you tagged me. I will try to get to that tomorrow.

Emily said...

ok your trip looks and sounds so fun!I loved san diego, there is so much to do!! so awesome that you commented cause just like a day a go i was looking at some photographers blog and your family pictures were on it and they are soooo cute!!!love them!! glad things are going well for you guys!!

Josh and Elisha said...

I'm so happy you finally got to see your husband! I know its been hard for all of you.

JennaK said...

I just had to comment on the underwear matching the clothes thing--Westley still does that! And we had a lesson tonight on temple marriage and how important it is, and Caleb AND Travis both said they were going to marry me. They're so cute!

Lacie said...

Looks like you are had so much fun. It is good to see pictures of you all. I wish I could see you all more. Are you heading this way for the fourth? Well just let me know. Hope you all have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...