Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm A Runner video

This is great!



Despite my sore throat I ran again yesterday.  I didn't have my Nike ipod tracker with me so I went for time rather than distance: 20 minutes.  The whether was the best part!  It was SO nice.  My right hip was hurting and my inner thighs are still sore from my first run.  But, after a good mile or so I was warmed up and felt better.  In addition to running, I am doing arm weights to tone my upper body.  Plus, the ab wheel to help flatten my stomach again.  That thing works wonders!  If you have never tried an ab wheel, I highly recommend it.  It is, by far, the best way to tone your abs.  I'm so thankful for a healthy body that allows me to enjoy exercise!  And the babies that wrecked it! Ha!

1 comment:

Thorne Family said...

I love that video!!! Is it lame that when I am training for an event, I sound exactly like that man?! I'm glad you enjoyed your run. Is an ab wheel that great?!?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...