Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Eve 2008



We headed into town to eat at Arriba's for lunch.  Devin and I had mixed feelings about eating out on Christmas Eve (feeling bad for those who have to work), but it's what the Miller's wanted to do so we decided to join them.

Here's Henry after having his lunch before we went inside.  
We had a little photo shoot b/c he was in such a happy mood:)  I just can't get enough of this little chunk!



The Miller fam made matching Christmas sweaters with puff paint:)  They were very cute and fun to wear matching festive sweaters!
Daddy & Henry
Cute brothers!
This is a "big moochie"  Henry isn't a big fan.

1 comment:

Lacie said...

Your boys are SOOOOOO Cute! I just love them and I hardly know them. But, still I do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...