Monday, April 7, 2008

The Office

Any of you Office fans might be interested to know that new episodes start this Thursday, April 10! I believe the time is 8:00...please correct me if I'm wrong. I'd hate to miss it!

Here's the plot:

GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER - Pam and Jim find they have run out of excuses and are forced to go to Jan and Michael's house for dinner. When Andy and Angela are also invited to dinner, Dwight's jealousy gets the best of him.

I'm so glad the new episodes are starting!

1 comment:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Johnny and I are huge Office fans. We loved it this week! Never lets us down! Your boy is so cute, we need to get our kids together when Johnny and I move there in October:) You have a cute family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...