Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

Tag I'm It...

Well, I've been tagged so I'm passing it on...

4 people who email me regularly
1. Devin
2. Online stores I have purchased things from
3. Copper Basin Relief Society
4. Friends living out of state

4 places I would like to visit
1. Hawaii
2. Victoria, Canada
3. Caribbean Islands on a cruise
4. Alabama

4 favorite restaurants
1. RigaTony's
2. Cracker Barrel
3. Tom's BBQ
4. Cafe Rio/Costa Vida
I have to add another:
5. Quisnos & Subway

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year
1. Having another little boy!
2. Devin graduating
3. Landscaping our back yard
4. Getting skinny after having my baby

4 things I am not looking forward to in the coming year
1. Sleepless nights
2. That's all I can think of...
3.
4.

I tag: Brooke A, Joy, Kiera, and Jen S.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...