Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oliver's Birth Story...Almost...

I know, I know...  I need to write the story.  I want to remember it, but I just haven't been able to get myself to sit down and do it.  There is so much to write, it seems overwhelming.  So, obviously, I'm putting it off.  But, my goal is to write it this weekend.  So, today or tomorrow, it will be done and posted for those who want to read it.

Until then, know that rather than writing Oliver's birth story, I have been thoroughly enjoying life as a mother of three cute little boys.  They are such a joy (and challenge if we're specifically talking about Henry right now--those dang terrible two's!  If anyone ever says they don't exist, they are lying!) and honestly, I don't love every minute, but I do love most minutes:)  Motherhood is such a blessing and I thank Heavenly Father daily for blessing me with it three times over!

Isn't he just SO yummy?!

2 comments:

Thorne Family said...

I'm with you on the terrible two's thing. Luckily there are lost of funny and cute moments with a two your old, or I would go crazy! Wesson turns 3 a month after the baby is due. I'm praying that on his birthday they will magically go away!

The Stevens Family said...

haha- I was so excited to see the update of Oliver's birth story and then...almost. lol! You had me! I'm so glad to hear your life is going somewhat similar with terrible two's! It's hard!lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...