7 things you may or may not know about me:
1. I feel old. I know it's pretty ridiculous at my age. Devin and I have been married for almost 5 years and that seems like a long time to me! I'm 22, married with 2 kids, own a house, a minivan, have 2 dogs. That's all so...grown up! It's just weird, but I'm slowly coming to reality. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I get wrinkles!
Devin is here looking over my should and read what I just typed and said, "Ruthann..." like he thinks I'm crazy. Yep, it's okay. I think I am too.
2. I wish I could say I was voted something cool in high school. I really would have liked "best dressed," or "nicest smile" or "most likely to be successful." But my senior year I was voted "heart braker." Geez. I still don't really know what that's supposed to mean...any ideas? Please let me know.
3. Thanks to my Dyson I am obsessed with vacuuming. I really like the house clean anyway, and vacuumed really often before the Dyson came into my life, but I think it has now become an obsession. No, I don't know if it's that serious...is 4 days a week serious?
4. I'm scared to dive into a pool. There is just something about going head-first into water that scares me. Devin has tried to help me, but I just can't get myself to do it.
5. I had breast implants! I know a lot of people thought I did and I always said I didn't, but it's true.
6. I don't like chocolate chip cookies or brownies. I've been told it's "un-American." Yuck. And I don't really like cakes either. I love ice cream and pies, fruit pies, not cream pies.
7. I have an Associate of Arts degree and plan on getting my Bachelor degree, but I can't decide what to major in. I always loved my math and biology classes, but honestly, I don't want to do something that hard! Lazy, huh? I also LOVED speaking Spanish when I took it in college, but that's pretty hard too. Interior design really interests me and so does psychology and they don't seem as serious. So...do I really challenge myself to take something I really enjoy? Or still go for something that interests me, but I'm not really passionate about?
Then there is the issue of what kind of job I could get with the degree. With Devin being a teacher, I don't really want a job where I have to work in the summer because he'll be off! And, since I don't plan on working until the kids are in school, I've got time to decide...
Okay, number 5 is NOT true. I have NOT had breast implants. People really have asked me thought so I thought it'd be funny to see if people believed me. Did you?
Since that one was a fake, here's a real number 5...
5. I think I'm getting dummer. I hear and say words like, "potty" and "diaper" and "don't smoosh your brother!" all day long. I feel like I need more intellectual stimulation. That's what got me thinking about #6 in the first place.
Wow, I just realized how I spelled dumber up there. Point proven.