Thursday, May 7, 2009

Crawling & Teething



On Saturday, May 2 he took his first real crawl steps, just a few days over 8 months.  By now, 5 days later, he's crawling all over the place!  He's a lot like Jaxon in the fact that he hates crawling and just wants to walk!  Henry gets so mad when he can't stand up.  Jaxon started walking at 9 months after just crawling for about a week.  I don't know if Henry will make it by 9 months, but he sure hopes so!  I will be glad when he can walk too because he'll be a happier kid!

Also, on Saturday, May 2 I felt Henry's first tooth poking through the gums!  (It's his right bottom middle.)  He had a little fever so I was giving him Tylenol and good thing because with a tooth coming in, I'm sure he was thankful for the relief.  I hope they don't take long to come in because teething is a tough time for him and me.  When he's in pain and cranky, then I'm cranky too.  Loose loose situation!  I remember when Jaxon was teething, he was hardly ever cranky, but it sure seems to rough on Henry.  My poor baby!

Now maybe he'll grow some hair??!!

3 comments:

ConnieB said...

WOW walking at 9 months! That's pretty early!

Henry is a cutie!

Thorne Family said...

It's so nice when they can move on their own. I can't believe he just barely got teeth. Wesson had 2 teeth by 4 months! But if you take real vanilla and rub it on his gum it will help kill the pain. I works better than oral gel. Also chewing on cucumbers is supposed to help with the pain.

Staci said...

Teething is an interesting thing! I never know if the snotty nose, diarrea, fever, whatever, is teething or really a sickness. It is very confusing! Henry is getting so big! It's crazy how they grow so fast. Every new stage is fun but then I realize they are not little anymore. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...