Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Marriage Tag

How long have you been married?

3 1/2 years.

How old is your spouse?

His is 24...almost 25 then hopefully our car insurance rate will go down! :)

Who eats more?

Well, we both really like food. When I'm pregnant or nursing, I do. But if I'm not either, he usually does.

Who said I love you first?

Devin

Who is taller?

Devin, by a comfortable 6 inches.

Who sings better?

Devin, he did honor choir in high school and really does have a good voice.

Who is smarter?

I think this really isn't a fair question, but...he's smarter at some things like cooking and miscellaneous facts, but I would say I'm smarter when it comes to Jaxon. He's got his degree in mathematics (crazy math they have to learn), but I usually beat him at mental math.

Who controls the TV remote?

It depends, b/c since we got DVR (LOVE it) it's just a matter of who's gonna fast forward the commercials. I can watch my shows he doesn't want to watch when he's busy or not home and vice versa.

Whose temper is worse?

When I'm pregnant, mine for sure...even though I'm aware of this problem, I still don't control it as well as I should sometimes. When I'm not pregnant, I'd say we're about the same.

Who does the laundry?

I do. Always. I don't think he's done a load since we've been married. He'll help fold sometimes. But...I never iron. Luckily, he doesn't need much ironed besides his church shirt and if I take it out of the dryer fast enough, it doesn't even wrinkle.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

If you are laying in the bed, he does.

Who cooks dinner?

Devin. I have been trying to do as much as I can before he gets home, but I don't really enjoy cooking and he does, so I'm glad to let him do it!

Who is more stubborn?

Depends on the situation...sometimes I can be really easy going and other times I have to have my way. Same goes for him.

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?

Devin. He easily does and I take a little longer to come around.

Whose parents do you see the most?

Mine. His live 45 minutes away and mine only live 20, so we see them more.

Who has more friends?

I would say we are both very blessed with lots of really good friends. I think I get to do more with my friends since I stay home everyday, but SINCE I stay home everyday, I NEED to do more.

Who has more siblings?

Devin, he's got 2 sisters, 1 older and 1 younger. I have 1 younger brother.

Who wears the pants in the family?

Hmm...I don't know...I go to him about everything and I think he comes to me...so...I'd say we share the pants in the family.

I tag: Joy, Brooke, Becca


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...