Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mowing

Today I had a couple favorite moments.

My first favorite moment today happened was while I nursed Ollie before putting him to bed for the night.  It was a beautiful day today--perfect temperature of 75ish, slightly breezy, and sunny--so we had our windows open.  Devin was in the back yard mowing the lawn.  Jaxon and Henry love when Daddy plays "lawn mow" (meaning he mows and they run around in the grass) so of course they were out there with him.  I could hear their laughter when he finished with the lawn and started playing with them.  Just sitting there, holding Ollie while listening to my sweet boys play with their wonderful daddy was such a sweet moment where everything in life seemed perfect.

My other favorite moment happened after Devin was done mowing and playing with the boys outside.  They all came in for shower time.  Devin did the ab wheel (the best ab toner in the world) then told the boys, "Time to show Mommy our muscles."  And Jaxon added, "And our naked dance."  They did both!


Also posted here.

1 comment:

ConnieB said...

Awww how sweet. I love moments like that that remind me how good I have it (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...