Sunday, April 26, 2009

Why I Love Sundays

Just a few things I love about Sundays...
1.  Seeing my cute boys (all 3 of them) in their white shirts.
2.  After church, Jaxon trying to sing the songs he learned in nursery--so cute!
3.  I don't have to feel guilty for relaxing instead of cleaning.
4.  It's a nice, calm day--not busy.
5.  Knowing that even though my husband is gone most of the day, it's because he is serving the Lord.  
6.  Seeing all the fun people in our ward and knowing what a great support they all are.
7.  And, of course, feeling so uplifted after attending my meetings!  (I definitely need a weekly recharge!)

What a great day!

2 comments:

The Blakes said...

I know what you mean. I love Sundays too. There was a time period early this year when I had to work and miss church for a while. I honestly missed attending so much. Also, I love how you refer to it as a "weekly recharge" because that is exactly how I feel about Sundays too:)

The Bottjer Family said...

Agreed... except for number 4--- define "calm".... does it mean two crying kids, or an 18 month old running around playing swords and trying to stab me while I'm attempting to be domestic and make a fabulous Sunday dinner? Then, yes. Ha hah. Miss you. We need to hang out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...