1. Seeing my cute boys (all 3 of them) in their white shirts.
2. After church, Jaxon trying to sing the songs he learned in nursery--so cute!
3. I don't have to feel guilty for relaxing instead of cleaning.
4. It's a nice, calm day--not busy.
5. Knowing that even though my husband is gone most of the day, it's because he is serving the Lord.
6. Seeing all the fun people in our ward and knowing what a great support they all are.
7. And, of course, feeling so uplifted after attending my meetings! (I definitely need a weekly recharge!)
What a great day!